European Utilities, who are not members of the EUR Organisation, can first join the EUR Organisation as EUR Associate Members and subsequently as EUR Full members.
They shall fill the three following pre-determined conditions to apply as EUR Associate member :
- Experienced power generation in Europe through Utility responsibility or Engineering supporting closely such Utility,
- Sufficient technical skills to participate effectively to EUR development work as forecasted by the EUR organisation
Non-European utilities can join the EUR Organisation as a EUR Observer Member.
They shall fill the three following pre-determined conditions to apply as EUR Observer member:
- Experience as a power generator outside Europe with utility responsibilities;
- Nuclear experience on its own existing plants, or in the development of new nuclear plants within Europe or worldwide; and
- Contribution to the EUR development work forecasted by the EUR organisation
Any application as EUR Associate or Observer member shall be considered by the EUR Steering Committee based on an application letter from the applicant, justifying their compliance with the pre-determined conditions stated above. Any negative EUR Steering Committee response to an applicant shall state the reasons for the refusal.