The EUR document as of 2013
which parts of the EUR document can be found on the site?
The European Utility Requirement (EUR) document currently includes 4 volumes:
The site presents the last versions of the volumes 1,2 & 4:
- Volume 1 : main policies and objectives
- Volume 2 : generic nuclear island requirements
- Volume 3 : application of EUR to specific designs
- Volume 4 : power generation plant requirements
It only includes the tables of contents (TOC) and a short presentation of the projects addressed in the subsets of volume 3 that have already been published:
- Volume 1 revision D (October 2012)
- Volume 2 revision D (October 2012)
- Volume 4 revision D (October 2012)
- Volume 3 Standard EPR subset (June 2009)
- Volume 3 AP1000 subset (June 2006)
- Volume 3 AES 92 subset (June 2006)
- Volume 3 SWR1000 subset (February 2002)
- Volume 3 ABWR subset (December 2001)
- Volume 3 BWR90 subset (June 1999)
- Volume 3 EPR subset (December 1999)
- Volume 3 EPP subset (December 1999)
The whole of the texts of the volumes 1, 2 and 4 of the EUR document is not available on this site. Users can nevertheless get the tables of contents.
The volume 3 contains proprietary information and is not available on the site. CDROMs and binders can be transmitted after the interested vendor has granted authorisation. The interested persons/organisations should apply through the "question, contact, comments" form available on the site.